KaBOOM! Find parks and playgrounds near you
Lakeshore Drive Playground - Shelter #1

Lakeshore Drive Playground - Shelter #1

Lakeshore Drive Shelter #1 New Orleans, LA, 70124

No Rating
Nature Area or Park, Park, Public, Not Free

Four identical units were supplied at the four shelter locations along the lakefront at Lake Pontchartrain. The featured structure designed for ages 2-5, includes a Transfer Module for ADA accessibility, an Age-Appropriate Sign, poured-in-place rubber surface for 25% of the 60 diameter circle, and sand for the remaining 75%. This Playstructure also features a Spelling Panel so kids can practice three letter words.

Comments

×

Hi Guest!

You must be logged in to leave a comment.

Log in or Join us

Fans

Love this space? Join the club.

Sign up to keep track of your favorite playspaces.